We are all born learners
Since 1973 Full Circle School has been focused on fostering a love of learning. We believe learning new things should be a blast. School should be something you look forward to each day. Children should leave school hungry to learn more. Learning should be integrated into your life, something you feel confident about, something you enjoy, something ongoing. Intelligence, innocence and courage are nurtured in our carefully crafted learning environment. Intelligence develops in children by learning through a growth mindset approach and believing the sky is the limit. Innocence is both learned and preserved by pairing younger children with older ones as mentors on a daily basis. Courage can only be learned through a willingness to make mistakes and self evaluate. At Full Circle School, kids aren't afraid to try new things.
What is the Full Circle difference?
- Each child works to a personalized curriculum.
- The classroom is open. Children work independently and in groups. Ages are mixed.
- There is a deliberate emphasis on self-motivated learning.
- Classes are small, student:teacher ratio is 8:1
- Play is valued as a critical part of the school day.
Who we are
Discovery Based Learning
The teachers are facilitators who create opportunities for students to learn for themselves through experience.